Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half Way

It has now been exactly 12 weeks since the first day of my internship at Twirl Boutique. There have been lots of experiences that sometimes makes me question wanting to get married and have a bridal party in general, but I love working there. Thus far I have learned a lot about the planning process of a wedding, how to deal with vendors directly, and how to market on a budget for small businesses like ourselves. Twirl is opening a second location in Chandler, AZ that will carry completely different designers than the Scottsdale store. This has been a great opportunity to see all the steps that are being conducted to get the new store up and running. I get to see the layout, designs, and policies in which the store will run. This is an exciting time because it is only 2 months out from opening day! The Twirl girls have been putting our heads together to make the new store just as good as the Scottsdale one.
I have become really close with the Twirl girls; we are a little family that loves to work with the everyday bride to make their wedding day a dream come true. I am happy that I am apart of it and excited to see what the next couple weeks bring as we get closer to opening the new store and hopefully me getting hired full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment